Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The latest music

I want to post something but I don't know what to talk about, so I'm just going to update you on what's new in music.
Brave 'thanks to the power of love I could love because I am brave' Jennifor Lopez love it!!!!
This boy's fire 'put me in water coz this boy's fire' Jennifer Lopez, Santana & Baby Bash



Now let me talk about the new Backstreet Boy's Album 'Unbreakable' it's so great!! love it!! it's amazing.
You should listen to:
-inconsolable, unsuspecting Sunday afternoon, unmistakable, downpour, something that I already know, panic, one in a million, ... and the rest of the album :D

enjoy, and if you have any recommendations, please do share them

1 comment:

Lu said...

Yeah! I have to listen to this music. I'm really not actualized (spelling?) in that kind of things right now. Someday, in holidays, I'll do a post with some of my recommendations :)