Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Problem: Unknown!

Hey bloggers,
I'm here to talk about something I've noticed about me on the long run,
1. In my old school days, I would sometimes search for the eraser and tell everyone to look for it and then in some magical way I discover that it's in my hand.
2. This also happened in a very long time, when we finish eating, I take some plates with me and head to the bathroom and then realize that 'this ain't the kitchen'.
3. When one of my family asks me to bring something, I go to where the thing is and then come back to them and tell them to tell me again what exactly they wanted, because I forgot!
4. One time I had the mobile in my lap and I wanted to get out of the car, forgetting where the mobile was and when I got out I knew I dropped something and it was my mobile!
5. This one happened very recently, I put toothpaste on my tooth-brush and then I put the toothpaste back and then before I started brushing my teeth, unaware of what I was doing I took the toothpaste and opened it and wanted to put it again on my toothbrush, but I saw that there was already toothpaste there, so all I did was laugh at myself.

There has been so many little incidents like this, but I fail to remember but those.

I've been trying to find an explanation to them, I mean I was so young when most of these things happened so I can't say it was because of aging! It's simply not having full awareness of what we're doing and where we are.

And forgetting isn't my thing, I remember a lot of things! But all I can say is sob7an allah! and may Allah be kind upon us, we the human race!

3 comments:

Ashok said...

Except for point no:5 I must say, that every other symptom holds true in my case :) Einstein is said to have been familiar to such things as well. I suppose all geniuses are alike eh ;)

And the kid was beaten up for talking while in the line during physical education class.

Unknown said...

Some people forget the little things in order to ponder on other information that they consider truly important. I mean, finding your toothbrush already covered with toothpaste is not something that will define your career, right? :P This means you prefer to remember other things that, for you, are more important!*

But if remembering the toothbrush is actually important for you, nevermind my comment :$

Unknown said...

Hii! Have tons of fun on your trip :D Noor told me about it, it will be awesome!*

Take tons of care!!!