Wednesday, May 2, 2007

random updates

I have this habit when I'm angry, I walk like I'm going to fight with someone.. It's freaky, even if the reason that I'm mad about is silly... but that walk is scary for other people but I like it..
and I also have this weird/scary stare at the person I'm mad at.. people can say sorry even if they didn't do anything.. but just getting face to face with them and giving them that look just lets my anger out..
and now there's this new habit when someone comes or I'm saying hi to someone or I just see someone I know, I raise my eyebrows with my face and it's like hi if I don't want to say hi to someone, so with that little nod, I get myself out of this hi/hello/how are you/how are things with you??
and I let them know that I saw them..
and there are also some friends that I'm annoying them, one about her yellow shoes and the other one about her weird laugh and one about her flat face -always make fun of it when she's not around- and one about her family-size lips...
and also having those fun fights with my friend's brother who's totally scared of me..
and without forgetting the new update to the mock-at-people list: Miss India who's beautifull :P
and that was my random updates on my habits and what's cracking down!!
but one thing before I click 'publish' I have to say something to someone:
'You just get a grip and chill out and bala zana5a... and get a life'
I feel sooooo much better now...

1 comment:

Ashok said...

Hmmm..... I see you have taken up the challenge of breaking my patience into bits and pieces and then laughing over what remains. :D

Anyways great to get a feel of whats to come :D