Thursday, June 7, 2007

GOOD SONGS.. give them a listen

"what chu know bout me what chu what chu know?" Lip Gloss- Lil' mama
"Some sort of window to your right, As he goes left and you stay right" How to Save A Life- The Fray
"Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to the know the lock on the door has changed" Do You Know- Enrique Iglesias
"Still harder, getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret" What hurts the most- Rascal Flatts
"A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise, tomorrow will come and it's time to realize, our love is finished forever" Just One Last Dance- Sarah Conner
"I need your grace, to remind me to find my own" Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
"Don't you worry about the distance I'm right there if you get lonely Give this song another listen, Close your eyes Listen to my voice it's my disguise.. I'm by your side" Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
"Told you I'll be here forever That I'll always be your friend, Took an oath Imma stick it out 'till the end" Umbrella- Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z
"And all I need is you, Come please I'm calling. And oh, I scream for you..Hurry I'm falling, I'm falling, I'm falling" Saving Me- Nickelback


so many songs I have just found about, they're sooooooo good.. Thanks Ash for 'Saving me'.. and Thanks Medha for mentioning 'Do You Know'.. Thanks Zach and Jenny for 'How to Save A life' and 'Chasing Cars'
PLEASE people, if you have any songs you like and want me to listen to them, tell me about them and I'll listen to them.. :D
there's nothing like listening to good music :)

No comments: