Friday, June 22, 2007

Why Do U wanna Know?

one of the things that I'm glad that I suck at is being a 'suck-up', I can't flatter people neither do I want to.
and I hate it when I have to be with people I don't like. I watch my mouth so I don't say anything rude, but maybe something that they won't understand. :D
I tottaly love making inside jokes when Noor's around, great fun.
and again I'm talking about random things.
it's countigous!!
ok so I was talking to a girl and from the beginning I didn't like her (online of course) and then she said: "I want to ask you something personal if that's ok?" so I said: "ok"
I thought of the questions that she might ask but what she said wasn't what anything I thought it would be. she said: "are you a sunna or a shia'' and i was like: "Why would you want to know, I mean I'm a muslim and that's what matters" and she was like: "ok I got it" so I asked her the same question she did, so that should be no problem for her because she asked that question to me and she should answer herself. so she said -in Arabic she said all that so this is me translating:P-: "oh ok, I know what you are now.. and I'm the opposite of what you are" :O :O
so I was like: "how did you know what you knew? and what did you know?"
I wanted to know if she was right or wrong but she was right. but I didn't tell her that she's *write* or wrong -sorry, again I couldn't resist another chance to mock-
I mean what's this with Arab people just because I'm Iraqi then they want to know if *what kind of muslim I am*
it's sick I have to admit!!!! and people who ask that question should be ashamed of themselves!!
I have been asked a lot of times that question but we were taught not to answer, because we're muslims and if people knew that then no need for more details that won't make any difference, although now it may does to other people.
I actually had a fight with my friend over this, and I we talked about this a lot and then never got back to the topic again and agreed that we want to still be friends although now we're on a mission to find a life that doesn't include each other in it and see who wins, and it lasts for 2 weeks, 1 week left, you'll see the results on our blogs..
ok now that's enough.. too much infos as usual.. no worries..
*bye blogs* :P :P

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the difference between a sunna and a shia? .. sorry, i'll try to figure it out myself! hehe, but yeah, i think it's no big deal which one you are, in the end you are a muslim, am i right?
Unfortunately, people segregate so much nowadays..! Glad 2 see u posting :) Greetings to u and ur sister!

Karina said...

xDDD I luv ur nickname :p
I'm not into religions or that stuff I personally think an individual's religion is that person's morals, believes and ethical inner values rather than following a code, as no one follows exactly a religious code but more or less bases these aspects upon it, as a rolemodel. btw I love ur blog C= keep it up! *thumbs up*

Lu said...

Hey thank you for your comment! :)
I have no idea about the difference between a sunna and a shia, really, but I don't think it's important. Everyone has a religion and we have to respect each other!

Your blog is nice! ^^
And yeah your nickname is cooool! hahaha.
Take care!

Waed S. said...

u know what i laugh really hard on remembering? i really lagh hard when i remember how i asked u that question during lunch!!!!!! it was the perfect topic for a nice lunch wasn't it?!!! but what i really love is the fact that i doesn't matter!!!!we are muslims as u said and that what matters!;>

Getting Healthy said...

add, My blog to your friends list.

I'll do the same. If it's fine with you.

BeFriends

Unknown said...

Haha thanks 4 the comment in my video! You can see it faster if you click on it and watch it in a small frame in Youtube!!

My friend and I were just trying to be as silly as possible (: The end is funny, try to see it if u can!*

Anyways, have a good day! Bye!

Unknown said...

Hey hey tell ur sis to checq (sorry my qeyboard is wrong :) her mail, i need a favour from both of u! plz plz unfortunately i need it today, i should have asqed u b4 but oh well.. if u could answer, thanqs! love ya!