Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Updates..

I've been listening to this great singer called: Vanessa Carlton, she's awesome. I know 2 songs for her! 'nolita fairytale' and 'a thousand miles'
Here's me dedicating this for you:

I thought of the live version because it explains what 'nolita' means! it's amazing!!! she plays the piano beautifully :P

also I've been watching 'heroes' it seems really interesting, I've watched 3 episodes so far, can't watch them now, I'm studying.. our mid-term exams are on the 5th of Jan. and we'll finish on the 13th of Jan. inshallah.
what a way to start the new year?!

and that's it from me, take care, and have a great closure with this year, I guess I won't write anything til the end of this year...
see ya, so long... til next year! ;)

1 comment:

Lu said...

I'm going to listen that song :] right now I'm listening to the last album of the Backstreet boys because it was one of your recommendations haha. Anyway I had to download it because I don't have the money to buy the album right now :( I hate downloading music but i need it!

happy new yeaaaar! :D