Wednesday, January 23, 2008

movies and music Updates!

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I've written here, so much has happened, I've finished my mid-term exams and now I'm enjoying a month off school, doing nothing, listening to music and watching movies.
So here I am to update you on the music I'm listening to and the movies I've watched so far.
I finally watched Pirates of the Carribbean movies, well not all, but I've watched some of 'The curse of the black pearl' and I've watched 'At world's end' which was great! You should watch it, it's very funny!
I am Legend is good, but it makes you wanna scream, Will Smith is such a great actor, the movie isn't very unusual but it's kinda good.
27 dresses, we've been waiting to watch it so much, and finally we did, it's very good, if you got a chance, go catch it. It's great fun.
Alvin and the chipmunks is a hilarious movie, these chipmunks are sooo cute. and one of them is Jesse McCartney!
Surf's up is one of my favourite's movies, it's awesome!!

Music:
THIS LOVE by Maroon 5, it's the greatest song ever, I'm addicted, here's Michael Buble's version!!!


Better together by Jack Johnson, thatnks Zach for recommeding it!

In this life by Delta Goodrem, this song is kicking! it's awesome!

My soul pleads for you by Simon Webbe, a good song!

2 comments:

Waed S. said...

Hey Huda :D

It is the same every where , nothingness rocks !!
I love Maroon 5 , well at least some of their songs and u r so right about that Delta ! her song is awesome :D :D :D

Keep blogging amiga :D

Waed S. said...

I am now in love with this Michael Buble guy :P :P :P :P :P