Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wednesday!

here are some things that happened today:
  1. Received our first birthday gift.
  2. The new english teacher/trainee from the uni came today for the first time!
  3. The English competition went well.
  4. Our English teacher did something not good! :S
  5. Dad got back from Egypt.
  6. We watched Step Up 2: the streets.
Now if you have been reading and checking out my blog, then you're welcome to check out my other blog :)
http://stealingtheshow.wordpress.com
and if you were to check it out and read it, I recommend that you read my posts there from the oldest to the latest!
Now take care everybody and enjoy life! ;)

2 comments:

Ashok said...

lol think again, check out the posts about "Heroes" and "Marriage" you posted earlier :) But either ways my apologies madam, I am very absent minded these days :(

Ashok said...

And many thankies for your comment :D