Wednesday, February 20, 2008

new songs!

It has been a while since I updated you on music! Yeah, you! You're gonna know a new artist or more! Here is some of the new songs I've been listening to (btw: not all of these songs are new)
and this list contains a lot of my favourite songs, they're soooo awesome!!!!
- Follow Through- Gavin Degraw (if you want to be with me then you have to follow through)
-Say - John Mayer, I finally like something for him :D (take out all of ur so called probelms, better put them in quotations)
- Leavin - Jesse McCartney (don't stress, girl you deserve nothing but the best)
- Breathe - Anna Nalick, it's one of the best songs ever with the best lyrics, (and I feel like I'm nakes in front of the crowd, 'coz these words are my diary screaming out loud) *thanks to Grey's anatomy for this song*
-Droplets - Colbie Callat & Jason Reeves, you can feel the love in his voice, it's a really deep song! (You left a mark I wear it proudly on my chest) *thanks Victoria*
-Carry you home - James Blunt (the strong as you are, tender you go, I'm watching you breathing for the last time) finally I like something for him *Thanks Waed*
- ONE WORD - ELLIOTT YAMIN!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
- Over you - Daughtry, he's awesome! (well I never saw it coming, I should have started running long long time ago)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Huda, thanks for posting in my blog! I think the same way too: even though I like Marie Digby's voice, I think she's better as a song writer, and somebody else should sing "Unfold"!
And you're welcome for "Droplets", it's such an amazing song :D

Smiiiiles!*
ViCtoria~