Tuesday, February 12, 2008

To HEROES



This is to the greatest show ever! it made my holidays interesting!
Today I finished the 2nd season and I can say that it's my favourite show ever! and they've putten the coolest cast ever! Milo Ventimiglia (Peter, I can't say much about him, he's AWESOME) , Hayden Panettiere (Claire, she's really cool, and to West in season 2, he's gorgeous) , Zach(Sylar, the evilest grin I've ever seen), Adrian (Nathan), and everyone, I loved Santiago (Isaac Mendes) and Masi Oka (Hiro,he's so cool) and my favourite of all times MILO! :D and Ali Larter is such a great actress and Greg (Matt Parkman) and (Mohinder Suresh) but I didn't like Simone's character! :P
and (Adam Monroe, I've loved him on Alias and I love him more now, I mean the actor)
and everyone on this show! and of course I've got to mention the creater of this show Tim Kring.
I've watched this show online and although I didn't see one show, -couldn't find it- I hope they air it here so everyone can enjoy it!
so I just wanted to thank everyone on this show, and you should watch it if you can.
so if I got any name wrong, it's alright, thats what I could remember!

2 comments:

Waed S. said...

lolzzz !! then I must watch this show :D

Ashok said...

I like "Heroes" too :)