Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nightmares and a fall?!

Well, I've had my share of nightmares, and some have been really scary, but this one is the most freaky nightmare I've ever had. It was a horror movie, with a masked killer who was after us and we hid somewhere and then we found him on the ceiling watching us :S then I opened my eyes and kept checking the room, I was even afraid of the sheet. But still I managed to sleep after that.

I've been thinking lately about falling in class, seriously, not as in planning to, but I can see myself falling in class and in a presence of a teacher. I've been also thinking to fall to get this thought out of my head. Maybe I won't do it, but I'll just see if I fall. I know it's strange but I can't help these thoughts from coming into my mind.

2 comments:

Ashok said...

Nightmares really leave an impact sometimes :-) But its a good way to kill time trying to figure out what these things mean. :)

Anonymous said...

i bin avin these nightmares 4 ages now but there not exactly nightmares there more disturbing. i had this dream about a horse self combusting n his flesh disintergrating infront of me wiv it fiercly screamin a high pitch sound n its spirit leavin its body while it was alive n standing in the middle of the road also screamin as it watched itself burn to the ground wiv the flesh drippin beneath it.

i had anuva dream of driving to america to escape sumfin though i cant fink wot i was tryin 2 escape i didnt like it wen i got there. the streets were abandoned n there were corpses on the lawns n trapped in there house conservatories but they wasnt dead more like dying, zombie.

i had a dream about a demon baby that was sent from the devil to collect peoples souls. why am i having these
i ent stressed or worried nuffin 2 bring them on