Friday, May 16, 2008

Bugged...

It's Friday, and I'm bored.
I'm dressed up, dunno why?! I'm not going anywhere today but I thought I can dress up at home :)
Since yesterday we're planning to make a strawberry milkshake but something everything come up, yesterday we didn't have milk, so mom got us milk and now we just figured out that we don't have vanilla! :'( don't know when we'll make it? but I'll tell you how it is when we make it, it's going to be the first time that we'll ever make a milkshake. :)

Exams are coming up, they're were supposed to be on the 26th of May, and we were supposed to finish on the 3rd of June, now we're starting at the 31th of May and we don't when we'll finish.
"So just four days! Not much." Correction: SIX days!!
"That way you'll have more time to study" Why would we want that?!
They think that we're finishing really early and that's why they delayed them, they made the timetable for the exams. ARGHHHHH! I'm so *bugged*!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum, a strawberry milkshake! I made a banana smoothie once. It wasn't like they make it in restaurants, but still it tasted great! :D

And good luck with your exams, Hoods, even though they've been delayed!*