Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~ SONG ~ !

So I haven't updated you on what's new and hot at the music world! Let me do that,
Here are a list of the great songs We're listening to these days:
Let me start with OneRepublic (they're awesome awesome awesome!) :

-Dreaming our loud (Hello sir, we look for Monday. Confident we'll get there someday)
one of our favourite songs Ever:
-COME HOME (hello world, hope you're listening, forgive me if I'm young, or for speaking out of turn! --- they're in the wrong place trying to make it right, but I'm tired of justifying, so I'll say you'll come home, come home!)

Leona Lewis:
-Better in Time (coming going thought I heard a knock, who's there? no one! thinking that I deserve it, but I realized that I really didn't know) GREAT song.
- Yesterday (they can take tomorrow and the plan we've made, they can take the music that we'll never play).

John Mayer: Why Georgia and Daughters.

- Take you there - Sean Kingston
- Stand - Rascal Flatts

- Hands on me - Vanessa Carlton

No comments: