Sunday, July 5, 2009

Music and Movies updates

Sorry to have kept you for a long time with no music or movie updates, but here I am again, suggesting what to listen to and what to watch, and what to not!


Here's a list of songs you should listen to (old and new, starting from the coolest):
- Te Amo - James Fauntleroy (you can also check out Rihanna's version, but his is way better)
- Trouble is a friend - Lenka
- Poker Face, Just Dance - Lady GaGa
- The Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
- Never say Never - The Fray
- New Divide - Linkin Park
- I don't think I love you - Hoobastank
- Don't Give Up Feat. Lady GaGa - The Midway State
- White Horse - Taylor Swift
- When Love Takes Over - David Guetta Ft Kelly Rowland
- Kelly Clarkson's album 'All I Ever Wanted'
and of course Halo by Beyonce, No surprise by Daughtry, Please don't leave me by Pink and Battlefield by Jordin Sparks.

movies Pictures, Images and Photos
Now what to watch and what to not
Watch:
- The proposal
- He's just not that into you
- Grey's anatomy season 05 (it rocks!)


Don't watch:
- Watchmen
- Knowing
- Made of Honor

4 comments:

Nema said...

I will make sure I put that in mind :)
Thank you for the song recommendations, I really needed to get some new songs!

Unknown said...

I adored the pop corn pic! LOL, thank you very much for the recommendations Hoods :) I'll have The Proposal and Not that into you in mind, I hope I can buy them today!

Oh and I read the Egyptian tag thing! It was.. weird. I mean, funny, but in a really sarcastic kind of way, right?

Lucía said...

I wanna watch He's just not that into you! omg I love the cast of that movie <3 I don't know if it is in dvd yet.. I'll check out tomorrow!
oh and Taylor Swift is awesome, I love her :D her albums are really good. Also, I have to listen to the new Kelly Clarkson one :)

sucks or not, it's mine said...

to Knee: your most welcome
to Vic: yes it is quite sarcastic, but it's a joke, nothing serious..
to Lu: I know, the cast is truly awesome! You'll love the movie I'm sure, yea Swift is really cool..