Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Voices

-Lost?
-Yes.
-Afraid?
-N.. Yes!
-Confused?
-What?.. Yes?
-Focus with me, stop checking this or that!
-F.. Fine.
-Let's go back to the beginning. Lost, why?
-Lost touch with the inner world, I don't know whether I'm still the same or I've changed, and I sure don't know how to figure that out.
-Afraid of what?
-The unknown?
-That's too cliche, at least try to be honest!
-Ok ok! Afraid of myself, of what I know, of where I'm going to, of what's coming, of what's going, of everything and myself.
-So why are you doing this?
-To get out there, to put my mark and let it get lost in the world, knowing at least I'm trying to reach out and maybe find something.
-Find what exactly?
-Find anything, doesn't matter really. Just anything and feel less lost.
-And confused about what? Lemme guess of everything and yourself?
-I thought this was just what I have to say and you trying to be neutral, to try and help me.
-Well you thought wrong, I can't be neutral, I'm in and around you and within you, how can I be neutral when what you do affects me and you?!
-Fine, let's just focus on what we're doing here, shall we? I'm confused about who I am, and how I'm going to face this life and lifeless world.
-I thought you were confused about something original..
-Well, you're not supposed to think!
-Fine!
-So how do you think I can solve all of this mess?
-That's not for me to decide, you choose the way and you lead, and I'll follow.
-What? Then what's the point of all of this?
-If you can't see the point, then consider this whole conversation as something that didn't happen.

No comments: