Wednesday, March 21, 2007

letting it out


This is not a comfortable place right now. It may be my enemy.. I no longer type these words easily as I did before. but did I really wrote blogs easily in the past?
I'm talking like I have been writing in here since ages... I'm talking like I know what I'm talking about.
this blog may be my enemy?? What a line!!!! It's non-sense. and it sounded like it's coming out from a crazy person whom doesn't know anything at this moment.
I have learned or promised myself that I wouldn't write in here when I'm down or mad or feeling blue, so regrets won't take place in me. I have enough regrets in this life.
So why I'm breaking my promise this time -it is obvious that I'm feeling blue- ??
well, I'm not going to write about why I'm feeling blue? neither am I going to write about what's bothering me or what happened?
It's just a wish to type 'I'm not feeling good at this moment' and tell the truth for the first time in this day.
When people ask how are you? I would say: not bad, good, I'm the same, ...
I don't say I'm great or I'm sad, feeling blue.
It's just no use of saying that to other people, they already have tonnes of problems and you need not worry them about matters that will go away.
So still why am I saying all of this if I don't want to upset anyone? I'm not going to upset anyone because after saying this I'll feel better. so you don't need to worry about me.
I'm doing much better now... as I'm writing this now.
Now I'm done with this for now, I let it out and I'm good....
thanks for listening -or should I say reading-

1 comment:

Ashok said...

I perfectly understand what you mean.:)

I had to delete my previous blog because well it was just whining and more whining. lol

But what I could tell you is that writing is the best way to vent out your apprehensions, anxieties, fears, frustration and anger. Blogs really rock, but I prefer my own word document where I write down everything that goes into my mind. Keeps the thoughts clear.

However be assured that if you need anyone to listen there will always be people around you offline and online. So take care chow and stay beautifull :)