Thursday, March 8, 2007

(not) my love life to come

My real love fairy tale that's going to happen to me. -that I believe it's going to happen to me-
After a lot of years waiting and dreaming about my perfect man for me....
He'll come and my perfect man will be him, I'll fit him in that category.
I'll love him truly and he'll know my deep love for him, then I don't know what will happen, whether he'll love me back or not. But that's not important because he'll know that I love him.
I may differ with people when they tell me that you'll love someone and you'll hurt a lot, and you'll love the wrong person. But here, he can't be the wrong person, because he's going to be perfect for me.
and after sometime, he'll love me or he won't, it's never going to be the problem.
but you may ask why? and you have every right to ask, why I'm not making it a big deal for someone I love, that he doesn't love me?
So why? I'm going to make the confused look go away, but I won't promise that your next look will be good. I'm sorry that I won't put a smile on your face, but it's reality.
I'm being like the someone wants to tell you something and keeps saying reasons and facts and excuses before telling you what it is.
please don't hate me but I'm not making you wait for the happy news or the good news...
ok, it's time to tell you what will happen with me....
if he loves me or not won't matter, because even if he did, something will come up in our way, and will destroy our plans that we made together if we made ones.
It may be our families, money, traditions, maybe even religion. Who knows? but something will make all of our plans, but that's if he loved me. Because if he didn't then we won't have plans.
and in both ways, this following will happen...
A guy will come and I'll marry him, he won't be very charming, neither he will be what I have dreamt of years back, because whom I have dreamt of went away for reasons I have mentioned earlier.
and I will live my life and try to be happy.
*************
Now, I'm not saying that this will happen to me, -God,NO- but I like the thought of this, not like but I enjoy thinking like this.... It sounds like a drama soap.....
I know God have better plans for me.... but those aren't my plans for myself because such plans cannot be planned for, they just happen and I hope that this won't happen to me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting post!! you almost made me cry...:P lol. jk. Really nice...and that makes me sure of what I told u rite now...---u believe in love---u accept it or not!! soo...is it too early to start deciding what I should wear for ur wedding?? ;) :D

Ashok said...

*Shocked* Good post. You are being a normal person, I went through some things in my life. It was a good learning experience reassured me of my normalty.:D

Anonymous said...

Very Intersting topic, Loving it so much, and I don't think love stories should be for adults, it's something in human biengs..