Friday, March 2, 2007

DON'T

If you have lived around me for a time, you'd know that I have this habit of blaming everyone around me, even though sometimes it can be my fault but I blame anyone for anything.
so here I have some people to blame. They are all the people who live with me and around me and all the people I know and I blame all the things that are around me.
so now I blamed who I need to blame but still I haven't said what I blame them for:
Inspiration, it left me without coming back to me. So you must think that I should blame 'Inspiration' for it but let me explain:
I'm inspired by things that don't happen, I'm inspired by people I haven't met, by books I haven't read, by words that haven't been said.
So therefore I need people to keep quite, I need my life to be empty for a while so I can have that inspiration.
People, don't come to me anymore, don't talk with me, don't and don't.
Words, don't enter my head, don't let me say you, don't and don't.
Books, don't let me read you, don't let me understand you, don't and don't.
You, don't comment on this.
It is not me who lead people, I may have said things that might sound controlling, but life taught me to be led more than to lead. So I just took that chance to blame and boss things/people around.
I have enjoyed it and there you go, I'm done.

1 comment:

AK fan said...

I know you told the readers not to comment.But I just thought I had to share this quote with you -

"When you blame others, you give up your power to change." Dr. Robert Anthony

Won't say anything else.