Saturday, February 24, 2007

a cool school day

believe it or not, it was fun. We had fun. or more likely I did have a lot of fun.
I woke up with a good mood and if you know me then you would know that what I feel when I wake up reflects the way I spend my day. although I had a nightmare. I dreamt that I was out in the dawn walking on the high way. and there were people in a car with a yellow face man -don't ask- and then when I walked near them , the car started moving and I was running fast. and that was my nightmare and that nightmare didn't affect my mood -thank God- and so I was happy the whole day and making silly comments every where and actualy laughing at them -only me.
At school there was a celebration on the teacher's day -although I don't think it's today, but who cares?- so they were giving prizes to the teachers but the bad part is that we stood in the front so everything we did was noticable -meaning: no comments on the teachers we don't like- but though we clapped for the teachers we like and the ones that I didn't even know I clapped and said: who?
and my favourite teacher -who taught us two years ago- wasn't there and when they said her name, I wanted to scream and cheer for her, but I don't love her that much it's ok.
when the celebration took place, Noor noticed that all maths teachers wore the same thing, it was funny and cool, and very weird. Finally teachers in uniform.
and we didn't take our 1st period!
Then at our seventh period, we had maths and we were bored and we didn't want to be taught anything so we wanted to destract the teacher from our lesson and we tried in every way but we had our lesson and she gave us some questions to answer but some girls didn't know the answer so she siad:'how come you still don't know how to answer this, we took more than 70 practise questions on this' and because I was so bored I started counting and then Noor told me:stop. and I looked up and so some girls staring and laughing with me and one of them said: the teacher is mistaken with the number.
then we had our 2nd break and when we got back to our class we started talking about Saddam and I got so mad -in a good way, for me. I'm sure not for them- they like him and I have no idea why. He didn't do anything for them but they like him and they think he died in the name of islam and I had fun talking about this because I'm right and I know it, so I got my anger out in a healthy way -I think- and actualy convinced some girls that he's not GOOD.
so this my friends was my cool school day.

1 comment:

Zach Komes said...

Great you had a good Day :D