Saturday, February 3, 2007

It's a good Life

I went through my life –not went but remembered- and searched through the memories I have, you might think that -according to my age- the things I have been through whether they’re not much or they’re silly! And believe me when I say you’re wrong! It always surprise me that every person on this earth has secretes, problems, burdens, ects.
And I always get surprised by how dark they all can be! Even though I have that but it’s not like that! I have been through a lot but there’s a lot ahead, there’s a lot on the journey of life!
God created a lot of great things on this earth but nothing surprise me and shocks me more that human being! So strong and so weak, so hard and so easy, so tough and so gentle, so fine and so ugly, so good and so bad, so and so,…
Just walking in a street and just passing people by -it only takes a minute to forget all the things we’ve been through by just thinking of people and what everyone is going through- makes life so wonderful and makes you feel so overwhelmed. And here I cannot help but to mention a line from a great song: ''we’ve never been so many and we’ve never been so alone"
And you think and think about others and their lives and everything that comes with that! You find yourself thinking from something to another without realizing.
And then you go back to your life. With everything you’ve been through and how did your life treated you. You find that all of that doesn’t matter because it’s your life and I’m sure if I’d be given the option of having another life but I’m sure I wouldn’t do it! I’d choose my life even if I could live a life that is the best life someone could ever have! But not me! Because being in my life makes me me! If I lived another life then I wouldn’t be me! I would be someone who just changed and have nothing to live for! Ok I have nothing to live for, no one to live for! But I have me! I’ll always have me! It’s the only one I’ll never lose!
You might think what she’s talking about? Is she crazy? But not when you’re reading! No! you’ll relate to this when you will! it comes and goes! It makes you respect your life for a change!
Just ask your self a question ‘is my life worth all that it made me go through?’
And I find myself wanting some more of those weird, embarrassing, strange, funny moments that life brings! Everyday comes with a surprise and ends with one! Remember everyday! Maybe you’ll be like what she’s talking about? Again! But if you really remember what happened and look closely!! You’ll find them! At least when I look closely and remember and my eyes go like: would you give us a rest?
But that also doesn’t happen everyday! But it does once in awhile!
So I’m enjoying the time of respecting my life! And after awhile! Probably when I wake up in the morning I’d lose the respect I have! And back to normal!
So maybe I’m a freak at the moment but I’m sure now hundred of people feel the same way! But the weird thing is that nothing happened today, well, a lot happened but non of them was able to give me all that! But I need to look closely to what happened today and stare more and find out what happened! It may not had happened to me but happened to someone around and made me like this! So thank you the-respect-giving-to-life person for doing your deed for the day!
So now life enjoy I’m respecting you!
‘forget your past and your future and live the day’ so do it when you feel like it and get off the road and worry no more!

No comments: