Wednesday, February 21, 2007

guys, can't live with them! period.

It is globally known that I don't like guys at all! In fact, I don't stand them. There maybe various reasons for that, maybe all the guys I know are jerks, or maybe a guy did something to me and so I had that against all guys! I don't know. Because all of the reasons I mentioned don't apply on me! The reason doesn't matter now!
Guys seem to want me to keep that attitude against them because time after time I see guys doing horrible things, like yesterday a guy I kinda knew was with his 7-8 year old brother who just came back from school and he was hitting a girl who was older than him and his older brother was on a bike and he supported his brother and with his bike almost ran over that girl and she fighting back but against two boys, she had no chance, so as we watched that we knew we had to do something, so we went there and told her to walk away and leave them! I must say that this isn't what I wanted to do, I wanted to go after him and scream at him and .... and ..... but I was going home from school although I was so in the mood for it but I didn't want to make a scene so we got that girl and then walked home!
now that kinda guy who was supporting his young brother in doing so, what will that little kid be in the future? a horrible thought! I wish not to think of it because it's a chain and I don't want to give up that little hope on the guys left on this earth.
and just saying anything about a guy, he'll just assume that you like him or something like that even if what you said: you suck! but he'll say: oh I know you think about me all the time!
funny how that ego of some guys can be so wrong but they still keep it and use it everywhere like we have nothing to do except thinking about them!
I know that there can be good guys out there in this earth but I'm not going to apologise for what I have said and I'm not generalizing this on all guys but I'm sorry to say is that I don't like guys, and I'm sure a lot of guys while reading this will be devastated by this but this is the truth! I'm not sorry!

3 comments:

Saudamini said...

"I know that there can be good guys out there in this earth"???????????????????????????

u gotta much to learn dear!! :P lol.

Anonymous said...

hiii the most AMAZING and WONDERFuL Hoda in the earth,
well i just have a comment,
not bieng u have an action on sum1 so that u should do the same action against all the peoples i mean, we all have very bad action against sharoon for example.. but do we have the same action against moubark or any one from those good presedits OFCOARSE noo,
so you have to put this in your mind very well,
see the Half fill of the glass not its half empty,
ByeByeByeBye (new way lol)

Anonymous said...

this is perfect topic ..i just wanna tell u that i'm in Egypt And u are totally right i know many guys and 9 in 10 SUCKS!! Only thinking about how to make a girl fall in love with them and leave her ...and 9 in 10 Sucks this makes u think So will u take the risk is it really worth it that one guy the good one so u end up ignoring them :)