Friday, February 16, 2007

a funny day

I had something against eating out! I wasn't comfortable eating in front of strangers. My friends and my sister tried to convince me that it's ok! and I didn't care about what others thought of me but I don't know why I wasn't comfortable eating out! I used to eat with a tissue covering my whole mouth and tried to eat slowly and if someone was staring or just looking at me then I would stop eating for a moment! but then I don't care anymore how I eat when I'm out, so I it's ok eating out now! and the other day I was eating and there was someone staring -not at me I'm sure- at the sandwich I was eating, so I got a little uncomfortable and wished if he would find something else to stare at and leave me enjoy my sandwich, then finally he grabbed his mobile and stopped staring and I got back to my sandwich but I wondered what have I done to make someone stare at me, I wasn't doing anything crazy. But there was this women who was screaming -not screaming but talking VERY LOUD- so I couldn't help but to stare at her and left everything else but then her husband noticed that I was staring so I stopped staring, so maybe this is why someone stared at me because I stared -for a long time- at someone else.
and I must mention that before I got my order I pointed at my sister and someone else thought I was pointing at him but then somehow -thank God- he got that I was pointing at the one behind him. and my other sister some time later pointed at me and I got up and went there but someone was with us and thought she was pointing at her so she also went and that time was full of mistakes! -I'll spare you-
and at the way home we all were going through some situation but Noor seemed to have it more than anyone of us! and I kept laughing and laughing and couldn't stop and my dad was making it more hard to stop laughing by making funny comments and Noor kept saying: please stop laughing. and then she would laugh with me. After every 5 minutes I'd remember it and laugh and when we arrived I couldn't help but to laugh loud and Noor.........
I can't mention the situation we had because it would be really improper.

1 comment:

Noor said...

3anjad ma teste7een!
u might as well just say it... not like u care :P