Friday, February 9, 2007

Little kids




A small girl was staring at something and she was standing close to me and I was with a friend and my sister. And they knew how I feel about little kids so they knew I was going to freak her out. They tried to talk me out of it but they let me and wanted to know what I was going to do. I looked at the little girl and caught her intention. I said to her: 'come here' with a smile and I expected the same reaction from her as all little kids have but she surprised me and she laughed and nodded with her head and turned the other way and left. I was shocked, I thought she'd have the confused look on her face and leave right away. but she didn't have that. she mocked me. and she's about 4-5 years old but she did a very smart thing to me and I was impressed.


I guess now not all little kids can be fooled. They are few genius ones that you know they'll be something in the future. This little girl will be a great person I'm sure. I have never laughed when someone mocked me neither did I ever enjoyed someone mocking me. But she was wicked.


I remember once at school, I saw group of 10-11 years old girls sitting together, so I went to them and I asked them questions: what's your name? In which class are you? and so on. They were looking at each other and they were giggling and my class mates saw me and they were watching from upstairs and laughing and making comments, then I had enough with those little girls so I said good-bye and returned to my class.


in every time when I'm around little children can't help but keep wondering: will life make them go through the hard way? the way that we all walked through and we're still walking, wondering what life has in stores for us.


and will life give them its pleasures, or will it just keep them in misery?
sometimes I want to warn them about life and that you can never expect the things that are hidden for you, but I don't think that they will understand and I don't think that they deserve to be warned, they just need to worry about nothing and live their simple short life until that simplicity goes away and then life changes its way with them.


although I cannot stand little kids but their innocence gets into me every time and they're absolutely irresponsible about everything that is going in their lives.


No comments: